What I Can Do For You: Bee Extermination, Removal and Control Services Pittsburgh
Bee and Wasp Removal, Extermination & Prevention
The Bee Hunter specializes in both the removal and extermination of bees and wasps and the prevention of bees and wasps. Stinging insects include pests such as hornets, wasps, yellow jackets, honey bees, ground bees, and carpenter bees.
Generally, in no more than an hour or two, I will locate, destroy, and (whenever possible) remove the bees and wasps and the bee nest or wasp nest. Most of the bees or wasps are killed instantly - within a matter of minutes. The few remaining stragglers will die off over a few days.
All of my work is guaranteed in writing and I am fully licensed and insured to perform bee removal and other stinging insect extermination services. I have over 24 years of experience in wasp and bee removal.
Not sure what type of bee problem you have? Check out these pictures of different types of bees.
The best way to resolve any wasp or bee problem is to prevent it altogether. To prevent bees from entering your home, office, or other building, I use the following bee management and bee prevention methods:
- I apply a clear non-staining liquid solution to all gaps, cracks, crevices, overhangs, rooflines, and decks on the exterior of your home. This same solution can be applied inside your attic too.
- This application is guaranteed to prevent stinging insects from nesting anywhere in or on your home.
- The guarantee is extended to the entire yard, trees, shrubs, and bushes at no additional cost.
- In the unlikely event that any Bees, Wasps, Hornets, or Yellow Jackets nest anywhere in or on your property, I will exterminate them at no additional cost to you.
- Only those materials and methods approved by Federal and State regulatory agencies are used.
Protect your home and keep your family safe by hiring The Bee Hunter to to prevent bees and stinging insects from infiltrating your home and peace of mind -- call 412-965-2448.